Get organized in style. Modeled after a French antique, our versatile desk is inspired by 18th century refinement with brass ring handles and cast escutcheons. Whether used as a writing desk or a vanity, it has side drawers with sliding tray inserts for extra organization. Drawers feature a removable pencil or makeup brush tray and two removable trays with charming brass bow handles.
- Mahogany wood finished in your choice of a linen or indigo wood veneer
- French Patina finish is a light blue/green patina
- Each item has a 15-step hand-finishing process & aged patina; finishes may slightly vary
- Full extension, soft-close drawers
- Included anti-tip kit is required for installation; kit consists of safety-tested mounting hardware, a nylon strap, and instructions
- To prevent injuries from furniture tipping over, this item must be permanently affixed to the wall; professional installation is recommended
- To prevent injuries or damage to item, recommended team lift (two or more people) for furniture placement
- Some assembly required
A Frontgate exclusive.
- Etienne Writing Desk (164196): 45″W x 22″D x 30″H, 110 lbs.
- Maximum drawer weight: 44 lbs.
- Floor to bottom clearance: 21-3/4″
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Frontgate orders may ship by standard ground service or truck delivery, and expedited shipping is available on many items. Learn about our shipping methods and charges here.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 90 days, and we’ll replace it or refund the cost of the item (excluding Shipping and Handling fees). Clearance, monogrammed, customized and made-to-order items are nonreturnable. This includes indoor and outdoor furniture with special-order upholstery.
We will replace any defective item for up to a full year from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy and process here.