A dynamic dahlia duo
Enjoy a subtle splash of lavender when these easy-care bulbs bloom from summer to fall.
A lovely, long-stemmed stunner that’s great in a vase
Soft white petals with a touch of lavender create an elegant display in any garden. Plant them in the spring to enjoy a long-lasting bloom period from mid-summer until first frost. Dahlias make great cut flowers and pollinators love them!
- Sunlight Exposure: Full sun
- Bloom Time: Summer and fall
- Mature Height: 36–48”
- Mature Maintenance: Low
- Attracts Pollinators: Butterflies, bees
- Good for Containers: Yes
- Good for Cut Flowers: Yes
- Bulb Type: Summer (non-hardy)