The Fellowes AeraMax DX95 Air Purifier uses 4-stage hospital-type filtration to effectively purify air in large rooms (300 – 600 square feet). Its AeraSmart Sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified with ultra-quiet operation.
- HEPA filter removes the source of allergens and irritants by capturing most airborne viruses, bacteria, mold and pollen.
- Active Carbon filter traps most odors, pollutants and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) for cleaner indoor air quailty.
- PlasmaTrue™ technology utilizes ionization to help safely remove airborne pollutants.
- Aera+™ mode increases air change by 50% for allergy and cold/flu seasons.
- Low decibel level ensures the air purifiers’s operation does not disrupt your daily workflow.
- Filter indicator light alerts you when to change filters.
- Portable design can move from room to room with ease.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.