Table of Contents
- 2nd Foods
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Package Made With No BPA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meet your baby’s daily iron needs. This whole grain cereal has vitamins and minerals to help support their growing bodies.
- Whole Grains
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
- Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
- Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat), organic whole grain millet flour, organic whole grain quinoa flour.
Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.