We engineered Resort Newport Chaise to stand the test of time – and comfort. First, we considered proportion, making this chaise a roomy 33″W x 81″L. Then, we used only the best-quality components that would withstand weather and use. The sleek, powdercoated frame is made of 100% aluminum, which is both strong and substantial while being lightweight and corrosion resistant. The seamless, premium-quality mesh sling is supportive yet giving, and allows air to circulate to keep you cool.
Part of the Resort Newport Collection.
- The thick 2.0 mm gauge extruded aluminum frame is built for both residential and resort use
- Large scale, yet easy to move around in the backyard and on promenade decks
- Quick-drying, flexible mesh sling
- Powdercoated aluminum frame resists corrosion
- Back adjusts to five positions, from upright to fully reclined
- Wheels in rear legs enable easy movement
- Stacks for easy storage
- Designed exclusively for Frontgate
MATERIALS & CARE
- Aluminum Care: Simply use mild soap and lukewarm water to clean your aluminum furniture. This should be done periodically. Avoid using abrasive cleaners. If you live in seaside climates or have a saltwater pool, regular (weekly) cleaning with mild soap and water will greatly help remove the concentrated salt deposits that can lead to finish failure. A fine, clear automobile wax can also be applied for maximum protection against harmful ultraviolet exposure and salt air. We recommend using furniture covers or storing your aluminum furniture indoors when not in use.