What it is: An undetectable liquid foundation that blurs and covers imperfections for up to 24 hours, powered by a micro-skin system that syncs with the skin for true-to-skin finish.
– Micro-Skin System: Follows skin movement, provides immediate high correction, and smooths skin.
– Vegetable-Origin Glycerol: Helps to preserve the initial moisturizing of the skin during 24-hour period.
– Exopolysaccharide: Helps for radiance of complexion during 24-hour period.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: The new-and-improved version of Ultra HD Foundation is powered by technology that enhances performance and undetectability, for skin that looks like skin under any light. Comfortable and easy to apply, this medium-to-full coverage foundation flexes with skin for no caking or settling into lines. HD Skin is vegan, non-comedogenic, waterproof, sweatproof, and comes in more sustainable* packaging.
*HD Skin bottle is recyclable and made from 40 percent recycled glass. It also has a FSC carton and bio-sourced cap.
Clinical Results: Based on instrumental tests conducted on 20 people:
– 98% agreed that color did not change after drying
– 95% agreed that complexion looked smoother
– 94% agreed that foundation did not crack or cling to patches throughout the day