Table of Contents
- 1 About Millets
- 2 Best Products on Millets
- 2.1 1. The North Face Men’s Resolve TriClimate Jacket
- 2.2 2. North Ridge Men’s Celsius Parka
- 2.3 3. Merrell Men’s Accentor 2 Waterproof Walking Boots
- 2.4 4. Peter Storm Men’s Packable Pants
- 2.5 5. Berghaus Men’s Cornice III InterActive GORE-TEX® Waterproof Jacket
- 2.6 6. Peter Storm Men’s Ramble II Convertible Trousers
- 2.7 7. BerghausMen’s Stormcloud Jacket
- 2.8 8. Peter Storm Men’s Downpour Waterproof Jacket
- 2.9 9. Magnum Viper Pro Waterproof All Leather Boot
- 2.10 10. Peter Storm Men’s Packable Cagoule
Millets is one of the UK’s leading retailer of Outdoor Clothing, Footwear & Equipment. Founded in 1893, Millets is a retailer with a rich heritage, passionate people, and exciting products. Take the family camping, discover your local trail with the dog, get expedition ready, or scale hills and fells up and down the country with gear fit for purpose from Millets.
Best Products on Millets
1. The North Face Men’s Resolve TriClimate Jacket
Fully waterproof and seam sealed the Resolve outer jacket is made from DryVent™ fabric which repel rain and allows heat vapour to pass through its membrane during up-hill climbs. Technically superior the Resolve has an adjustable, stow-away hood, a Velcro® storm flap and an internal cinch cord for a personally tailored feeling fit. And The North Face Men’s Resolve Triclimate® Jacket has a zip-in fleece inside.
- DryVent™ 2 Layer construction – innovative, fully waterproof, windproof, and seam sealed fabric
- Zip-in compatible fleece – with 2 x zipped hand pockets and extended collar
- Mesh lined interior – super soft against the skin and encourages cooling and breathability Attached, fully adjustable stowaway hood
- Centre front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Relaxed fit
2. North Ridge Men’s Celsius Parka
Shield yourself from driving wind, rain and snow with this waterproof and highly-insulating parka from North Ridge.
The high collar and hood, with removable faux-fur trim, can be closed in around the face for greater protection, and you can use the adjuster toggles on either side to ensure you get a tight seal.
Angled hand pockets offer shelter for cold fingers while the secure chest pockets keep your valuables dry and safe.
- Waterproof men’s parka with down insulation
- Waterproof nylon outer shell with tricot polyester lining
- 90/10 Goose down insulation – 700 fill
- YKK front zip with storm flap
- Two large zipped chest pockets
- Two angled hand pockets with storm flaps
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
3. Merrell Men’s Accentor 2 Waterproof Walking Boots
The Accentor 2 Boot has breathable nubuck and mesh upper which provides comfort, support and stability. The Kinetic Fit™ Base is a removable contoured insole which provides superior support that is flexible and comfortable.
- A waterproof and breathable walking boot
- Bellows tongue – Keeps debris out
- Suede leather and open mesh upper – Provides comfort, support and stability
- Mselect Dry membrane- Breathable, fully waterproof membrane keeps the rain at bay
- Breathable mesh lining – Keep your feet comfortable
- Kinetic Fit™ Base – Removable contoured insole which provides flexible support
- Strobel construction – Offers flexibility and comfort
- Compression moulded EVA midsole – Provides torsional support and underfoot cushioning
- Moulded nylon arch shank – For support and stability underfoot
- Merrell air cushion in heel – For increased shock absorption and stability
4. Peter Storm Men’s Packable Pants
The classic men’s walking overtrouser – lightweight and packable with a waterproof and breathable coating. Keep them in your bag ready and waiting for any sudden downpours.
- 100% nylon 210T main fabric – durable fabric with a waterproof PU coating to protect you from heavy rain.
- Elasticated waistband with hem adjustment – allows you to alter the fit to suit your needs.
- 2 pocket openings – allow you to access your trouser pockets.
- Mesh stuff sack – included for convenient storage, making them ideal for walking and backpacking.
- All sizes have a Regular leg length – 79cm
- Recommended activity – trekking / hiking / backpacking / travelling
- Colour: Black
5. Berghaus Men’s Cornice III InterActive GORE-TEX® Waterproof Jacket
Ever since launch, the Men’s Berghaus Cornice Interactive III Jacket has been incredibly popular. Now updated with improvements to the fit and a more modern colour, the use of 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric makes it fantastic at repelling wind and rain all year round. You can even zip-in your favourite fleece using the interactive zip on the inside, transforming this waterproof shell into a fully winter-proof garment. Head out into the great outdoors knowing you can be protected whatever the weather throws at you!
- Fully waterproof – breathable, waterproof 2-layer GORE-TEX® construction for highly reliable protection from the rain and wind.
- Roll-away hood – with volume adjustment and reinforced peak for extra protection and comfort.
- Multiple pockets – 2x zipped hand pockets with flaps covering, and 1x zipped map pocket behind the main storm flap
- InterActive zip – zip in any compatible fleece for even more protection.
- Adjustable fit – elasticated hem and waist drawcords and adjustable cuffs to alter the fit to suit you.
- Double storm flap – across the front zip prevents wind and rain from sneaking through.
- Dry polyamide mesh and tafetta lining – helps air to circulate and enhances breathability whilst keeping the weight down.
- Weight: 769g (Size: L)
- Colour: Navy Blue
6. Peter Storm Men’s Ramble II Convertible Trousers
The updated version on the Peter Storm Ramble range offers even better protection than its predecessor with a water resistant reated fabric to prevent light showers from ruining your day out.
- Convertible – zip off the bottom leg to transform the trousers into shorts.
- Water-resistant treatment – offers protection in light showers.
- Durable fabric – Polyester and Cotton blend provides a durable performance.
- Multiple pockets – 2 hand pockets, 2 rear pockets and 1 patch pocket on thigh.
- Reinforced hem
- Side elasticated waistband
- Concealed zipped security pocket
- Leg length: regular
7. BerghausMen’s Stormcloud Jacket
The excellent strength-to-weight ratio means you will remain fully protected from the weather without the bulk to weigh you down – perfect for those who like to get amongst the hills and tougher trails.
- Waterproof – for a fully waterproof and breathable performance.
- Lightweight – ideal for active wear.
- Adjustable hood – for a close fit to block out the rain and cold.
- 2x zipped hand warmer pockets – perfect place to keep your things and warm up your hands.
- Adjustable hem – draw cord system for a better fit.
- Adjustable cuffs – to block out the cold.
8. Peter Storm Men’s Downpour Waterproof Jacket
Shrug off the rain in the Men’s Peter Storm Downpour Jacket. The customisable fit enhances the comfort and protection this waterproof shell has to offer for a great everyday jacket.
- Waterproof – Storm Shield technology with a 3000mm HH and taped seams for a waterproof and breathable performance.
- Comfy, breathable lining – Mesh upper lining with taffeta at hood, sleeve and lower lining.
- Rollaway adjustable hood – packs away into collar for versatility.
- Elasticated cuffs with Velcro tabs and adjustable hem – lock in warmth.
- 2 zipped pockets and zipped inner pocket – securely store essentials.
- Fabric: 100% Peached Polyester
9. Magnum Viper Pro Waterproof All Leather Boot
The Viper Pro Waterproof All Leather Boot from Magnum retains the lightweight comfort enjoyed by many from the Viper Pro. However they have added to this a full leather waterproof construction which consists of a waterproof lining and a durable upper. These lightweight materials protect you against wet weather whilst maximising performance and durability outdoors. The full-grain, Magna shield leather shell looks great and provides long lasting durability.
Within this protective boot, Magnum has combined a clarion microfiber collar with ankle protection to create a comfortable and supportive fit which lasts. An EVA midsole cushions the foot whilst an M.P.A.C.T response footbed absorbs shocks and provides additional comfort. A high traction outsole is included to maximise traction and slip resistance over rough terrain types.
- Enjoy lasting comfort – retains the lasting lightweight comfort found in the Viper Pro.
- Stay dry as you explore – features a full leather waterproof construction.
- Feel supported throughout the day – the durable upper, clarion microfiber collar and ankle protection support and cushion your every step.
- Lasting comfort – the EVA midsole protects your foot as you move.
- Tackle rough terrain – an M.P.A.C.T response footbed absorbs shocks and provides additional comfort.
- Feel in control – a high traction outsole maximises traction and slip resistance over rough terrain.
10. Peter Storm Men’s Packable Cagoule
A comfortable, waterproof cagoule that ideal for exploring in unpredictable weather. The Peter Storm Men’s Packable Cagoule is a lightweight waterproof shell that easily packs away into a provided stuff sack.
- Waterproof – Stay dry in this packable jacket thanks to its Storm Shield technology.
- Breathable – prevents moisture from ruining your day by transferring sweat away from your body.
- 1x zipped pocket – one large pocket for all your essentials.
- Storm flap over central half zip – an extra block against the wind.
- Elasticated cuffs – for a better fit to block cold draughts.
- Cord lock system at the hem and hood – for a better fit.
- Stuff sack – pack away the jacket with ease when it’s not in use.
- Fabric: PU coated 100% nylon 210T