What is Unbounce?
Unbounce helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers. Using our drag-and-drop builder, you can create and publish your own landing pages without needing a developer to code ‘em. Get conversion intelligence insights and enhance the intuition and skills you already have to ensure the best campaign performance every time.
✔️Build Any Page on Your Own With our easy drag-and-drop builder and 100+ high-converting templates, you can bring any campaign vision to life in a fraction of the time it would take with a developer.
✔️Continually Grow Your ROI Get built-in conversion power and the ability to optimize your pages to perform at their best every time by leveraging the power of AI with Smart Traffic or with A/B tests. Ready to Try Unbounce for Yourself? Get started with a free trial and become a better marketer today at unbounce.com.
Unbounce Features: More Than a Landing Page Builder
Unbounce is primarily a landing page builder so this is ultimately what we’ve judged it on. That said, the platform offers a wide set of features beyond its builder and many of these are really important when it comes to creating and optimising landing pages, such as A/B testing.
Here’s a quick preview of the features we’ll be looking at in this section:
- Landing pages: Unbounce landing page builder and other tools at your disposal.
- Popups & sticky bars: Easily create popups and sticky bars to generate leads.
- A/B testing: Test and improve your landing pages.
- Reports & analytics: Measure your landing pages’ performance.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: Match the content in your landing page to the search queries visitors typed in to maximise relevance and increase conversions.
- Smart Traffic™: An AI-powered conversion tool that automatically sends traffic to the most relevant landing page.
- AMP landing pages: Create AMP landing pages that load up to 85% faster than standard mobile pages.
- Lead form builder: Create and add forms to your landing pages.
Unbounce Pros & Cons
Overall, Unbounce is a great piece of software and there are plenty of good things to say about. There’s always room for improvement, though, and here are the pros and cons we’ve experienced while using the platform.
- Quickly build and publish landing pages
- Quickly create variants for testing
- Excellent templates and third-party sources like ThemeForest for more templates
- Highly customisable
- Great landing page builder
- Split testing functionality is good
- You can’t split test existing landing pages created outside of Unbounce (something you can do with platforms like VWO and Google Optimize)
- Our Unbounce landing pages were lost as a data source in Google Analytics – we found a workaround but it wasn’t ideal
- You can’t add custom classes to buttons so we had to rebuild them in HTML, which prevented us from tracking goals in Unbounce