1. An Align workout top with a built-in bra that’ll keep everything where it should be and save you from nip slips. It’ll also give you light support, making it great for low-impact workouts, like yoga.
Get it from lululemon for $68. Available in eight colours and in sizes 0—20.
2. A Define jacket if oversized hoodies aren’t your jam. It’s made of breathable, sweat-wicking material that makes it the perfect top layer for fall jogs (or rich mom walks).
Get it from lululemon for $138. Available in seven colours and in sizes 0—20.
3. A pair of High-Rise Shortie undies if your partner is straight-up over you stealing their boxer briefs. Reviewers love wearing them as PJ bottoms — they’re especially great if you’re a hot sleeper and can’t fathom the idea of wearing sweats to bed.
Get them from lululemon for $24. Available in three colours and in sizes XS—XXL.
4. A mini version of the All Night Festival Bag that you can wear crossbody or around your waist. If you already have every colour of the Everywhere Belt Bag (or just can’t get your hands on one because they’re forever out of stock), this is a ✨cute✨ alternative.
Get it from lululemon for $74. Available in two colours.
5. A large claw clip that you can use to keep your tresses under control when they’re acting out.
Get it from lululemon for $22. Available in five colours.
6. A high-neck tank if you run hot, even in the colder months. It’s soft, stretchy, and will contour to your body, making it the perfect base layer underneath flannels and hoodies.
Get it from lululemon for $58. Available in nine colours and in sizes 0—20.
7. A pair of straight-leg lounge pants because lounging is the only thing I’m gonna be doing until spring 2023. They’re made of a stretchy fleece material and are loosey-goosey all the way down (no cuffs here, y’all).
Get them from lululemon for $128. Available in four colours and in sizes 0—20.
8. A tennis dress with long sleeves because I’m not ready to commit to pants full-time. Thanks to the built-in shorts (with pockets!!!), you won’t have to worry about showing your booty to the whole world when the wind kicks up.
Get it from lululemon for $148. Available in three colours and in sizes 0—14.
9. Or a half-zip sweater dress if you want something a bit cozier. The material is soft ‘n’ fuzzy and the oversized fit means you can add a few layers underneath when the chill is coming on strong.
Get it from lululemon for $138. Available in three colours and in sizes 0—20.
10. A pair of buttery-soft split-hem Groove pants that TikTok has been influencing everyone who has ever searched “fall fashion” to order.
Get them from lululemon for $128. Available in five colours and in sizes 0—20. Also available in a style without the split hem.
11. A waterproof trench coat with a removable belt and hood that’s totally worth the investment because it’ll never go out of style. The cuffs have reflective details that’ll keep you visible at night (essential, since it’s dark at, like, 6 p.m. nowadays).
Get it from lululemon for $278. Available in two colours and in sizes 0—14.
12. A pair of wide-leg utility pants that have a bit of structure, but are waaaaay stretchier than stiff jeans. The material is also quick-drying, so you won’t need to stress when it starts to drizzle.
Get them from lululemon for $138. Available in four colours and in sizes 24—33.
13. A fleece bucket hat because I crave ~variety~ in my hat collection. The strap on the back isn’t purely decorative — you can use it to adjust the chapeau to fit your noggin perfectly.
Get it from lululemon for $64. Available in two colours and in sizes S/M—L/XL.
14. An Align long-sleeve shirt that you’ll want to wear to every yoga class and on your days off. It’s a lil’ bit cropped, so it’ll pair perfectly with your high-rise leggings and mom jeans.
Get it from lululemon for $78. Available in ten colours and in sizes 0—20.
15. Or a mock neck shirt that’s made of sweat-wicking, breathable fabric if you want a bit more coverage (understandable, now that the temperature has decided to drop).
Get it from lululemon for $78. Available in six colours and in sizes 0—14.
16. An oversized wool shirt jacket if you’re on the hunt for something to wear on those days when it’s note *quite* cold enough for a full-blown jacket.
Get it from lululemon for $298. Available in two colours and in sizes 0—14.