A timeless, refined choice
This distinct flower is simple to grow and adds a timeless look to gardens and walkways.
Eye-catching and pollinator-friendly
Calla lilies are an elegant addition to any garden. The bulbs take anywhere between 55 and 70 days to flower, and the soft white petals allow this bloom to blend in anywhere. Calla lilies thrive in full sun and in hardiness zones 8-11. They also support pollinators like butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Sunlight Exposure: Full sun
- Watering: Keep soil surface moist, not soggy
- Mature Height: 16–24″
- Mature Maintenance: Low
- Attracts Pollinators: Butterflies, hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant: Yes
- Good for Containers: Yes
- Good for Cut Flowers: Yes
- Bulb Type: Summer (non-hardy)