Simple care, splendid petals
These low-maintenance lilies are a gorgeous addition to your garden or pots.
Grand height meets radiant coloring
The vermeer lily’s petals effortlessly blend a spotted throat and white cream center into blush pink petals that can extend from 4–6 inches across and grow several feet tall. These bulbs do best in hardiness zones 3–9, and look especially dazzling when planted in groups. This flower supports pollinators like butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Sunlight Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Watering: Medium moisture, well-drained soil
- Mature Height: 36–44″
- Mature Maintenance: Medium
- Attracts Pollinators: Butterflies, hummingbirds
- Good for Containers: Yes
- Good for Cut Flowers: Yes
- Bulb Type: Summer (hardy)