Table of Contents
Thrive Themes One-Stop Solution
Thrive Themes & Plugins build websites from the scratch and convert visitors to potential customers by offering WordPress plugins, themes, and useful resources to help the client come up with an effective website. All of their products are designed to help you to convert your website into a highly-convertible one.
Thrive Themes have tools for one and all. Whether you’re an affiliate marketer, product seller, service provider, or just a blogger, they’ve got you covered.
In this review, we shall talk about their best tools to help you finalize if Thrive Themes is best for your website.
Let us look at some of the potential tool included in the suite:
- Thrive theme builder. Creates your website using a theme that leaves you speechless. A visually delightful experience for you as well as your client. You can also use pre-installed thrive themes templates by logging into your Thrive themes account and search for the theme that best matches your business portfolio.
- Thrive architect: Thrive Architect is one of the fastest and an incredible visual thrive editor for WordPress themes. This tool allows users to easily design drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements to the site. It gives you wings to convert your Ideas into Pages. Even beginners can create beautiful, highly-engaging, and visually attractive content & layouts in WordPress.
The best quality of any good tool for a business should be its easy-to-use nature. It shouldn’t consume time and energy. If you want to buy thrive, architect, do not hesitate to contact us to design and develop conversion-focused websites.
- Thrive apprentice tool is used to build professional courses using your WordPress dashboard. You can increase your likes, comments, and subscribers by creating an online course for free, or you can use your membership plugin to create paid courses that can be easily incorporated with the rest of the content of your Thrive website.
- Thrive Comments: Gamified comments posted to engage visitors in such a way that forces them to become your likely customer.
- Thrive quiz builder–Create customized quizzes and helps you to collect data from the responses, create an email list, engage visitors, and get millions of shares on social media platforms using this tool.
- Thrive leads: Help you to create your mailing list faster than ever. There are hundreds of successfully running thrive websites that have taken startups to unimaginable heights of success.
Other Thrive Theme tools
- Thrive optimize: This tool bears all the pain, complexities, and shocking costs of A/B testing.
- Thrive Ultimatum: This tool is a perfect marketing tool to create all-time campaigns that can promise to give you measurable ROI.
- Thrive ovation: Uses Autopilot to display testimonials and reviews from happy customers who have availed of our services in the past.
Thrive Theme pricing: The price of themes starts form $67 on its own or $19/month for all of these Thrive Themes tools.
Want to learn how to install thrive themes? It is super easy.
Just install and activate a Thrive WordPress theme on your website following these steps.
- Purchase the theme that best suits your business. Go to Admin dashboard and scroll under settings. Get access to Product Manager. Click on Plus sign after “Legacy Themes” to open the section.
- This will the system will open a list of available legacy themes, containing a message alerting you that those themes are deprecated. The reason is that they were replaced by the Theme Builder and new Thrive Themes, and the legacy themes are not developed anymore.
Once you have these things, you are all set to install and activate the theme on your website.
Select any specific theme you want to apply on your website and click on “Install selected products”:
Once you are done with the installation, you will get a notification saying “ready to use”.
Now you can go back to the dashboard to use the theme. Once the theme has been activated, you can use it on your website.
Thrive themes vs clickfunnels: Which one of better?
If you want any website with capabilities to generate leads for your business, you might have heard of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is a platform that comes loaded with features entirely based on generating leads and sales. It offers features like customized funnel templates, membership, and split testing.
Thrive Suite, on the other hand, an all-in-one collection of website conversion-focused Thrive WordPress themes and plugins, with a plethora of tools including Thrive builders, scarcity marketing timers, templates for landing page templates, and A/B testing tools.
The standard price of ClickFunnels is 5 times more expensive than Thrive Suite. Another positive aspect of Thrive theme is that they offer a 14-day free trial (not supported by ClickFunnels).
There are other features that make Thrive theme better than ClickFunnels like builds pages from scratch, clients get the ownership of pages, targeted offers depending on the category of content, fully-compatible with WordPress Themes, to name a few.
Thrive Themes already incorporated with WordPress that makes it the best option for:
- Publishing a blog to your site
- Seamless integration of you with the rest of your site
- Professionals with a marketing strategy based on content
- Businessmen with business model depending solely on organic traffic
Pros and Cons of Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes is best but can be better. It offers so many tools to create WordPress website but there are sections that needs improvement.
Pros of Thrive Themes
- A world-class ecosystem to create highly conversion focused websites – The pre-installed Thrive templates, content builder, page editor, and WordPress plugins all work together to come up with a unique, fully-functional website.
- Compatible with WordPress – You just need to install the plugins, register and you are all set to go. No complicated procedures to surprise you.
- Variety of plugins available –You can use individual or as many plugins as you want.
- Quality templates – Most of Thrive Themes templates are of high quality. There may be some loopholes, but the quality is top class.
- Fully responsive web design assured– No tool can guarantee to design Fully-responsive website. Thrive Theme promises fully-responsive design of your websire.
Cons of Thrive Themes
As we said, thrive themes are good, there is room for improvement. Below-mentioned are some of the areas can worked upon:
- Tools are mainly useful for marketing – You can use Thrive Themes for any type of website, but the core function of all tools is for marketers.
- Some Templates doesn’t not exist as Thrive Themes 2.0 is under development phase.
- Only compatible with WordPress – Thrive themes aren’t available in Joomla or Drupal version. So, anyone using all three CMS cannot use Thrive with all three of them.
- Steep Learning curve is scary–There is so much documentation, instructional videos and resources to help but all of that require a lot of research.
Have you ever heard about Thrive University? To those unknown, we would like to mention here that our Thrive Themes website gives our clients access to more than 20 different guides, online courses, training webinar recorded sessions, and interactive content to help them build a successful business from the scratch.
SEO Sprint Thrive’s 10-Day online course specially designed for Busy Entrepreneurs to help them learn tips and tricks to optimize traffic at their site.
If you’re looking for a one-stop store for a collection of tools to help you to come up with an SEO-optimized website, then you shouldn’t look for anything less than Thrive Themes. Well, you may see that individual themes may not be that impressive on their own, but when you consider all of their themes, plugins, and useful resources like educational content, the Thrive Themes portfolio, as a whole, is bigger than what parts look like.
No doubt, you can get similar results with the lower-priced products from other service providers. However, you may not end up getting a conversion-focused website.
If you want to look at any individual products of Thrive Suite, you can check the website. However, you can get complete information about most of Thrive Themes by joining their membership plan and getting accessibility to all of their offerings including themes, content builder, lead generation tools, and educational content.